Table of Contents
- Privacy Practices
- Site Content is Protected by U.S. and International Laws
- User Comments and Other Submissions
- Intellectual Property Complaints
- Electronic Communications.
- Social Media Rules
- Liability Limitations and Indemnification
- Governing Law and General
- Additional Assistance
Site Content is Protected by U.S. and International Laws
User Comments and Other Submissions
Intellectual Property Complaints
If you believe that your intellectual property has been copied and/or provided to us in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the information specified below, in writing. Please do not use this procedure for any other purpose. Include the following information:
- Signature of person authorized to act on behalf of copyright owner;
- Description of copyrighted work;
- Description of where the infringing material is located on our Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law; and
- Statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If the content was removed under the take-down procedures of the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), you may be able to file a DMCA counter-notification. In these cases, you'll receive further instructions about this process in the notification you receive from Gallo.
Our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is:
600 Yosemite Blvd.
Modesto, CA 95354
When you visit our Site or send e-mails or other communications from your desktop or mobile device, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that those communications be in writing.
Social Media Rules
We enjoy engaging with our customers and candidates via our Social Media Sites, but you must adhere to the below rules whenever you post on our Social Media Sites. You must be 21 or over to visit or post on our Social Media Sites and any communications regarding our products must not encourage or depict excessive consumption, underage drinking or misuse of our alcohol products. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove any posts or content for any reason, including those that violate the below rules or that we deem offensive, inappropriate or unacceptable in our sole discretion, but we do not regularly review posted content. We take no responsibility for any content posted by you or any third party.
- Respect Others. Do not post any content that is derogatory, disparaging, sexist, or racist; promotes bigotry with respect to any protected group; or, is abusive, threatening, vulgar or obscene. Follow the golden rule – treat members of our community fairly and with respect. Nudity and sexually explicit content are not allowed.
- Follow the Law. Illegal activity or discussions encouraging illegal activity will not be tolerated.
- Don’t Infringe. Do not use it unless you have the right to – this means, don’t post photos, images, logos, songs, text or other content that you don’t own or have the right to use.
- Respect Privacy. Do not post or solicit anyone’s name, phone number, address, email address or other personal information. Don’t spam or transmit junk mail.
- 21+ Only. Do not post photos of, or otherwise feature or reference, any individual under the age of 21.
Our Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for those websites, their content or any goods or services available on those websites. Inclusion of any linked website on our site does not imply approval or endorsement by us. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
While we are committed to safeguarding your privacy online, we cannot guarantee and make no representations that communications will be absolutely secure. By submitting your personal information to us, you acknowledge that there is no guarantee of security and that we have no liability for any interception or unauthorized access.
Liability Limitations and Indemnification
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GALLO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. GALLO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT OUR SITE OR ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. ALTHOUGH GALLO ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE PRODUCT INFORMATION, IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION ON OUR SITE. NEITHER GALLO NOR ITS VENDORS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, DEATH, OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER WHATSOEVER, WHETHER OR NOT IT KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OUR SITE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY OF OUR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES. IF THE ABOVE WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE FOR ANY REASON HELD UNENFORCEABLE OR INAPPLICABLE, YOU AGREE THAT OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or liabilities, in which case the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
The terms in this Section IX do not apply to any claims that arise out of your application for employment or employment with, or the termination of your employment from, Gallo.
Governing Law and General